Catalyst YX1

Catalyst YX1

Regular price
$578.00
Sale price
$578.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • Description
  • Size Guide
  • Description
  • The YX1 is a brand new development from the team at Catalyst Hockey. Following the success of the HX1 geometric shape increasing stiffness and power, we have re-designed this element to create a triangular reverse side of the stick. Increasing the surface area throughout the central part of the stick, increasing the power without compromising on the need for 3D skills and easy lifts. 

    Key facts

    • 95% Hexagonal Carbon Fibre (the other 5% contains a unique composition of Kevlar or Aramid & Fibreglass)
    • Features spread tow carbon fibre creating a lighter and stronger product
    • Extra Low Bow shape with 'triangle shaped' reverse side creating 3D geometry this increases power by creating a stiffer stick
    • 25mm Curve, 200mm from the head of the stick
    • Features our unique Yellow detailing
    • Tried and tested by both high-level and grassroots level athletes
    • Struggling to decide which stick, check out our news article, how to buy a field hockey stick here.
  • Size Guide
  • Size Player Height (cm) Player Height (inch)
    34 140-150 4'7" - 4'9"
    35 150-160 4'9" - 5'3"
    36.5 161-178 5'3" - 5'10"
    37.5 178-191 5'10"- 6'3"
    38.5 191+ 6'3"+