Catalyst Indoor IC1

Catalyst Indoor IC1

Precio habitual
£85.00
Precio de venta
£85.00
Precio habitual
Agotado
Precio unitario
por 
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.

  • Description
  • Specs
  • Size Guide
  • Description
  • About

    The IC1 is a brand new stick development from Catalyst Hockey. Our brand new indoor stick which favours the all-round indoor game, passing and flicking accuracy are improved with our low bow mould.

    The Catalyst IC1 aims to be our new flagship indoor stick with it’s low bow shape, grip face and 45 degree head. The stick has 30% carbon and combines our unique composition that offers a high power rating without substituting touch and feel. The stick favours players that prefer a little stiffer feel when compared to our IW1 wooden indoor stick. 

    Key facts

    • 30% Japanese Carbon Fibre (the other 70% contains a unique composition of Kevlar (also known as aramid) & Fibreglass
    • Features our standard 3K twill (3,000 carbon filaments). The diagonal pattern utilising our standard 4x4 weave increases pliability meaning there are less stress points and more stability in your stick. This increases the energy transfer from your movements directly to the stick
    • Low Bow shape perfect for those quick indoor flicks 
  • Specs
  • Bow Height (Total Bow)

    24.75mm Bow

    Bow Point (Distance from head to bow point)

    210mm Bend Point

  • Size Guide
  • Size Player Height (cm) Player Height (inch)
    34 140-150 4'7" - 4'9"
    35 150-160 4'9" - 5'3"
    36.5 161-178 5'3" - 5'10"
    37.5 178-191 5'10"- 6'3"
    38.5 191+ 6'3"+