Catalyst LX1 - Catalyst Hockey
Catalyst LX1 - Catalyst Hockey
Catalyst LX1 - Catalyst Hockey
Catalyst LX1 - Catalyst Hockey
Catalyst LX1 - Catalyst Hockey
Catalyst LX1 - Catalyst Hockey

Catalyst LX1

Precio habitual
£180.00
Precio de venta
£180.00
Precio habitual
Agotado
Precio unitario
por 
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.

  • Description
  • Specs
  • Size Guide
  • Description
  • About 

    The LX1 has a traditional low bow shape combined with a composition that offers a high power rating and unrivalled natural feel thanks to our unique composition mix. 

    Favoured by many players this sticks offers the perfect balance for 3D skills, quick stick movement and striking. It is also our favoured drag flick specialist stick. The stick features an ultra thin head to aid with 3D skills and quick dribbling movements. 

    Key facts

    • 95% Japanese Carbon (the other 5% contains a unique composition of Kevlar & Fibreglass)
    • Features 3K twill (3,000 carbon filaments). This diagonal pattern using our standard 4x4 weave increases pliability meaning there are less stress points and more stability in your stick. This increases the energy transfer from your movements directly to the stick
    • Low Bow shape with concave face to restrict ball movement during drag-flick and aerial movements. This stops the ball moving up and down the stick during the motion meaning all the power goes through the ball
    • Voted in the Top 5 Best Dragflicking sticks by BossfHockey
    • Check out the BossfHockey Video Review for a more detailed overview
  • Specs
  • Weight

    528 grams

    Stick Bow (Total bend)

    24.50mm Bow

    Bend Point (Distance from the head of the stick to the bend point)

    210mm Bend Point

  • Size Guide
  • Size Player Height (cm) Player Height (inches)
    cm in
    36.5 161-178 5'3" - 5'10"
    37.5 178+ 5'10"+
    Customer Reviews
    5.0 Based on 19 Reviews
    5 ★
    100% 
    19
    4 ★
    0% 
    0
    3 ★
    0% 
    0
    2 ★
    0% 
    0
    1 ★
    0% 
    0
    Write a Review

    Thank you for submitting a review!

    Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

    Filter Reviews:
    SD
    01/15/2022
    Sam D.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Super alround stick

    Really Love my catalyst stick, balanced, easy to feel the ball! Superb all round stick

    TN
    01/13/2022
    Tom N.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Fantastic kit

    So happy with my new Catalyst stick. Balanced, responsive, I love it. Definitely recommend.

    DC
    01/12/2022
    Daniel C.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Best Dragflick Stick

    Used many sticks, dragflicked for many years this stick is the perfect mould for dragflick, power, accuracy all increase. Touch takes a little getting used to but this is one hell of a stick

    BC
    01/12/2022
    Bob C.
    I recommend this product

    Superb

    Just great, highly recommended

    MH
    01/12/2022
    Matt H.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Great Feel

    Lovely stick, great power love the thinner head