Catalyst Unity One - Catalyst Hockey

Catalyst Unity One

Precio habitual
£229.00
Precio de venta
£229.00
Precio habitual
£229.00
Agotado
Precio unitario
por 
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.

  • Description
  • Specs
  • Size Guide
  • Description
  • New for 2021 the Catalyst Unity range is a combination of the best elements to make the ultimate hockey stick range.

    • 95% Japanese Carbon (the other 5% contains a unique composition of Kevlar & Fibreglass)
    • Features 3K twill (3,000 carbon filaments). This diagonal pattern using our standard 4x4 weave increases pliability meaning there are less stress points and more stability in your stick. This increases the energy transfer from your movements directly to the stick
    • Kevlar also known as Aramid in other sticks has many uses not just within hockey sticks but as bulletproof vests
    • Tungsten Carbide (WC) almost two times as strong as steel, is diffused through a sheet of Kevlar in the manufacturing process further enhancing the natural characteristics of the material and increasing both its strength and more specifically its durability
    • Both our carbon and fibreglass is reinforced with Nano Polymers this increases the strength of the stick from the traditional carbon fibre make up
    • Features a shaven head to aid with 3d skills
    • Drag flick groove to aid the ball travelling through the shaft of the stick
  • Specs
  • Weight

    545 grams

    Stick Bow (Total bend)

    24.50mm Bow

    Bend Point (Distance from the head of the stick to the bend point)

    220mm Bend Point

  • Size Guide
  • Size Player Height (cm) Player Height (inches)
    cm in
    36.5 161-178 5'3" - 5'10"
    37.5 178+ 5'10"+
    Customer Reviews
    5.0 Based on 4 Reviews
    5 ★
    100% 
    4
    4 ★
    0% 
    0
    3 ★
    0% 
    0
    2 ★
    0% 
    0
    1 ★
    0% 
    0
    Write a Review

    Thank you for submitting a review!

    Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

    Filter Reviews:
    ES
    01/12/2022
    Emily S.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Good Power on hitting

    find i can hit it harder with this stick, sometimes i don't stop it as well but workin on that

    LP
    01/10/2022
    Laura P.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    £85 is a steal

    Bought this after receiving a marketing email at £85 it's worth much much more in my opinion, used at training last week n i love it

    MS
    01/10/2022
    Mark S.
    I recommend this product

    Different to the LX1

    I’ve owned both the LX1 & the Unity One, the Unity one feels a little thicker in comparison and has a much more solid feel, this suited my game more

    EC
    12/29/2021
    Ed C.

    Nice stick

    Had the benefit of trying a sample before I bought this stick, lovely feel very happy