Catalyst Unity Two - Catalyst Hockey

Catalyst Unity Two

Regular price
£229.00
Sale price
£229.00
Regular price
£229.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • Description
  • Spec
  • Size Guide
  • Description
  • New for 2021 the Catalyst Unity range is a combination of the best elements to make the ultimate hockey stick range.

    • 95% Japanese Carbon (the other 5% contains a unique composition of Kevlar & Fibreglass
    • Features 3K twill (3,000 carbon filaments). This diagonal pattern using our standard 4x4 weave increases pliability meaning there are less stress points and more stability in your stick. This increases the energy transfer from your movements directly to the stick
    • Kevlar also known as Aramid in other sticks has many uses not just within hockey sticks but as bulletproof vests
    • Tungsten Carbide (WC) almost two times as strong as steel, is diffused through a sheet of Kevlar in the manufacturing process further enhancing the natural characteristics of the material and increasing both its strength and more specifically its durability
    • Both our carbon and fibreglass is reinforced with Nano Polymers this increases the strength of the stick from the traditional carbon fibre make up
    • Concave face
  • Spec
  • Weight

    545 grams

    Stick Bow (Total bend)

    24.00mm Bow

    Bend Point (Distance from the head of the stick to the bend point)

    235mm Bend Point

     

  • Size Guide
  • Size Player Height (cm) Player Height (inches)
    cm in
    36.5 161-178 5'3" - 5'10"
    37.5 178+ 5'10"+
    Customer Reviews
    5.0 Based on 3 Reviews
    5 ★
    100% 
    3
    4 ★
    0% 
    0
    3 ★
    0% 
    0
    2 ★
    0% 
    0
    1 ★
    0% 
    0
    Write a Review

    Thank you for submitting a review!

    Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

    Filter Reviews:
    CR
    01/15/2022
    Chloe R.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Beautiful

    Looks amazing and really stands out on the pitch plays well in comparison to other sticks I’ve used

    JH
    01/12/2022
    Jack H.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Ordered on a whim

    Bought when I saw the January sales email, for the price paid this is incredible

    JW
    01/09/2022
    Jess W.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Quality product

    Fast delivery, high quality product. Since using CATALYST I won't be going to another stick. Cannot recommend it any more highly.