Catalyst HX1
Catalyst HX1
Catalyst HX1
Catalyst HX1
Catalyst HX1
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Catalyst HX1
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Catalyst HX1
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Catalyst HX1
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Catalyst HX1
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Catalyst HX1

Catalyst HX1

Regular price
$375.00
Sale price
$375.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • Description
  • Size Guide
  • Specs
  • Description
  • The HX1 has a traditional low bow shape combined with a high carbon composition that offers a increased power rating and unrivalled natural feel thanks to our unique mix. 

    Favoured by many players this sticks offers the perfect balance for 3D skills, quick stick movement and striking. It is also our favoured drag flick specialist stick, our athletes speak favourably of their conquests from penalty corners using the HX1. The stick features an ultra thin head to aid with 3D skills and quick dribbling movements. Our most popular mould to date.

    Key facts

    • 95% TeXtreme Carbon Fibre (the other 5% contains a unique composition of Kevlar or Aramid & Fibreglass)
    • Features spread tow carbon fibre creating a lighter and stronger product
    • Straighter fibers with reduced crimp optimize and strenghten the composite.
    • Extra Low Bow shape with flat reverse side creating 3D geometry this increases power by creating a stiffer stick
    • 25mm Curve, 200mm from the head of the stick
    • Features our unique Paris Pink detailing
    • Tried and tested by both high-level and grassroots level athletes
    • Struggling to decide which stick, check out our news article, how to buy a field hockey stick here.
  • Size Guide
  • Size Player Height (cm) Player Height (inch)
    34 140-150 4'7" - 4'9"
    35 150-160 4'9" - 5'3"
    36.5 161-178 5'3" - 5'10"
    37.5 178-191 5'10"- 6'3"
    38.5 191+ 6'3"+

     

     

  • Specs
  • Weight

    528 grams

    Bow Height (Total Bow)

    25.00mm Bow

    Bow Point (Distance from head to bow point)

    200mm Bend Point