Catalyst LX1
Catalyst LX1

Catalyst LX1

Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • Description
  • Specs
  • Size Guide
  • Description
  • About 

    The LX1 was the first stick development by Catalyst Hockey, in early 2020 multiple moulds and compositions were sent over to the team here at Catalyst Hockey. During our testing phase we enlisted the support of multiple National League, International and Grassroots level field hockey players to experiment and provide feedback on the moulds. The LX1 & MX1 were received much more favourably than the other moulds and this was the start of Catalyst Hockey.

    The LX1 has a traditional low bow shape combined with a high carbon composition that offers a increased power rating and unrivalled natural feel thanks to our unique mix. 

    Favoured by many players this sticks offers the perfect balance for 3D skills, quick stick movement and striking. It is also our favoured drag flick specialist stick, our athletes speak favourably of their conquests from penalty corners using the LX1. The stick features an ultra thin head to aid with 3D skills and quick dribbling movements. Our most popular mould to date.

    Key facts

    • 95% Japanese Carbon Fibre (the other 5% contains a unique composition of Kevlar or Aramid & Fibreglass)
    • Features 3K twill (3,000 carbon filaments). This diagonal pattern using our standard 4x4 weave increases pliability meaning there are less stress points and more stability in your stick. This increases the energy transfer from your movements directly to the stick
    • Low Bow shape with concave face to restrict ball movement during drag-flick and aerial movements. This stops the ball moving up and down the stick during the motion meaning all the power goes through the ball
    • Features our unique Caribbean Green detailing
    • Tried and tested by both high-level and grassroots level athletes
    • Voted in the Top 5 Best Dragflicking sticks by BossfHockey
    • Check out the BossfHockey Video Review for a more detailed overview
    • Struggling to decide which stick, check out our news article, how to buy a field hockey stick here.
  • Specs
  • Weight

    528 grams

    Bow Height (Total Bow)

    24.50mm Bow

    Bow Point (Distance from head to bow point)

    210mm Bend Point

  • Size Guide
  • Size Player Height (cm) Player Height (inch)
    34 140-150 4'7" - 4'9"
    35 150-160 4'9" - 5'3"
    36.5 161-178 5'3" - 5'10"
    37.5 178-191 5'10"- 6'3"
    38.5 191+ 6'3"+



    Customer Reviews
    5.0 Based on 38 Reviews
    5 ★
    4 ★
    3 ★
    2 ★
    1 ★
    100reviewers would recommend this product Write a Review

    Thank you for submitting a review!

    Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

    Filter Reviews:
    Wayne B.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Took a little adjustment from my Grays

    Used Grays sticks all my life and decided to try this based on the great reviews i'd seen online....The stick is amazing but at first it will feel a little different. There is a real stiffness to this stick which actually means incredible power. Only giving 4 stars due to reasons above but i love the stick

    Andrew R.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Great stick

    It’s a great stick, amazing design and a great feel to it. The delivery was great and I highly recommend this stick.

    Jess G.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Great Stick!

    I absolutely love playing with the LX1, it is perfectly balanced, has a great feel and excels with power. Reverse hits are a dream and 3D skills are effortless. Definitely the best forward stick I have played with and I have a closet full of sticks! Well done Catalyst Hockey on nailing this stick, top marks!

    Sam W.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    super touch and feel to the stick

    Super touch and feel to the stick. Lovely bow with a great balance. Superb stick and service!

    Kate W.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I recommend this product

    Good service

    quick service, very good quality stick, would order again