Catalyst LX2
Catalyst LX2
Catalyst LX2
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Catalyst LX2
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Catalyst LX2
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Catalyst LX2

Catalyst LX2

Regular price
$283.00
Sale price
$283.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • Description
  • Specs
  • Size Guide
  • Description
  • About

    The LX2 is a phase two development based on our ever popular LX1 model. The LX2 is our 75% carbon version of this particular mould. We developed this in association with a number of our athletes, many of which stated they would like a lower carbon model but of the same mould.

    The Catalyst LX2 has a traditional low bow shape combined with a our unique composition that offers a high power rating with a little less stiffness than the LX1. The stick favours players that prefer a softer touch when receiving the ball, but without compromising too much on power transfer when hitting.

    The stick offers the perfect shape for 3D skills, quick stick movement and high impact ball striking. It is also our favoured drag flick specialist mould. The stick features an ultra thin head to aid with ball lifts when dribbling and a reinforced back-hand zone to aid with reverse stick hitting. Finally the stick features a concave shaft to aid with dragflicking and aerial skills.

    Key facts

    • 75% Japanese Carbon Fibre (the other 25% contains a unique composition of Kevlar (also known as aramid) & Fibreglass
    • Features our standard 3K twill (3,000 carbon filaments). The diagonal pattern utilising our standard 4x4 weave increases pliability meaning there are less stress points and more stability in your stick. This increases the energy transfer from your movements directly to the stick
    • Low Bow shape with concave face to reduce ball movement during drag-flick and aerial movements. This reduces the ball moving up and down the stick during the flick meaning all the power goes through the ball
    • 24.50mm bow, 210mm from the head of the stick
    • Features our unique Crimson Red detailing
    • Struggling to decide which stick, check out our news article, how to buy a field hockey stick here.
  • Specs
  • Weight

    528 grams

    Bow Height (Total Bow)

    24.50mm Bow

    Bow Point (Distance from head to bow point)

    210mm Bend Point

  • Size Guide
  • Size Player Height (cm) Player Height (inch)
    34 140-150 4'7" - 4'9"
    35 150-160 4'9" - 5'3"
    36.5 161-178 5'3" - 5'10"
    37.5 178-191 5'10"- 6'3"
    38.5 191+ 6'3"+